June 29, 2022
The J6 show trial saw claims President Trump blew a head gasket and grabbed the steering wheel when told he was being taken back to the White House rather than the Capitol.
His Secret Service agents and driver are prepared to testify this is a lie.
From the Daily Mail
- Bobby Engel, the lead agent on Trump's detail, and the presidential driver at the time are prepared to testify under oath to the committee that Hutchinson's testimony is incorrect, according to multiple news outlets
- 'I'm the effing president, take me to the Capitol now,' Cassidy Hutchinson, Mark Meadows' top aide, said Trump ordered
- 'Sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing, we're not going to the Capitol,' Hutchinson was told Secret Service agent Robert Engel said
- 'Mr. Trump then used his free hand to lunge towards Bobby Engel,' Hutchinson recalled
- Hutchinson was revealed to be the surprise witness for Tuesday's last-minute January 6 hearing
- Hutchinson also testified that Trump was 'furious' that his armed supporters were not allowed into the official grounds for his Stop The Steal rally on Jan. 6
- 'Who cares if they have weapons, they're not here to hurt me,' the former president allegedly said
- Follow along with DailyMail.com'srolling live blogfor minute-to-minute coverage of the hearing
If they have the goods on Trump why lie? Anybody?
This is nothing but a smear to tarnish the President. They know many people will hear of this and believe it and never hear it was rebutted.
It's a lie designed to trick the gullible, nothing more.
Posted by: Timothy Birdnow at
| Comments (9)
| Add Comment
Post contains 274 words, total size 2 kb.
Posted by: JCPenney Kiosk at June 29, 2022 11:18 PM (dcybl)
Posted by: Bill H at June 30, 2022 08:19 AM (Q7br2)
It must be awful to hate somebody so much you'll do anything to take them down.
Posted by: Dana Mathewson at June 30, 2022 03:59 PM (4RkSa)
And yes, they did this solely to throw it out there hoping it would stick, nothing more.
And since she didn't say she actually heard this she is not subject to perjury laws.
If it happened then it should be relatively easy to find a secret service agent to testify to the fact.
There must be some punishment for this sort of calumny.
Posted by: Timothy Birdnow at July 01, 2022 08:52 AM (TIwX3)
Posted by: fefe at July 27, 2022 05:26 AM (qFEBq)
Posted by: fefe at August 26, 2022 04:52 AM (PK/7u)
Posted by: Kanpur Matka at September 22, 2022 03:57 AM (zm4ix)
Posted by: jipu at September 24, 2022 04:07 AM (PK/7u)
Posted by: jipu at October 12, 2022 09:37 AM (hu+CT)
37 queries taking 0.1619 seconds, 157 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.