October 31, 2016
A recent bill to authorize the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty was defeated in the Senate on a largely partisan vote October 18. No less than 46 Democrats and independents voted for the treaty, which would override the U.S. Constitution and allow gun control and confiscation inside the U.S. The Senators who voted to eliminate the Constitution are as follows:
Kaine (D-VA) DEMMOCRATIC VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
Gun registration and control are at the core of the treaty. According to Joe Wolverton II at the New American:
Specifically, the Chair's Summary calls for "strengthening 3D printing regulations in the context of 3D weapon printing,” for "ensuring export licenses [are] in place for 3D printers,” for drawing global attention to "the need to pay attention to the resale of such printers,” and for "strengthening controls over 3D printing technology.”
"Paragraph 33 of the Chair’s Summary of the meeting calls for urgent tracking of civilian-owned firearms, recommending that manufacturers be forced by the UN to install "RFID and biometric technologies in limiting the access to the weapon to authorized users only,” with authorized users defined as state actors (UN member nations).
That’s right. As part of the Programme of Action (the foundation upon which the Arms Trade Treaty is built — a treaty nearly half of the U.S. Senate supports), the United States has committed to passing legislation that will require domestic firearms and ammunition manufacturers to equip their products with RFID chips and biometric technologies that will help the government slowly but surely disarm civilians.
That’s not all. At the end of that paragraph, the UN suggests governments look into combining RFID chips, biometrics, with GPS tracking technologies to be sure to prevent regular people from getting their hands on guns."
And according toJoe Wolverton and the Millennium Report:
• Article 2 of the treaty defines the scope of the treaty’s prohibitions. The right to own, buy, sell, trade, or transfer all means of armed resistance, including handguns, is denied to civilians by this section of the Arms Trade Treaty.
• Article 3 places the "ammunition/munitions fired, launched or delivered by the conventional arms covered under Article 2” within the scope of the treaty’s prohibitions, as well.
• Article 4 rounds out the regulations, also placing all "parts and components” of weapons within the scheme.
• Perhaps the most immediate threat to the rights of gun owners in the Arms Trade Treaty is found in Article 5. Under the title of "General Implementation,” Article 5 mandates that all countries participating in the treaty "shall establish and maintain a national control system, including a national control list.” This list should "apply the provisions of this Treaty to the broadest range of conventional arms.”
• Article 12 adds to the record-keeping requirement, mandating that the list include "the quantity, value, model/type, authorized international transfers of conventional arms,” as well as the identity of the "end users” of these items.• Finally, the agreement demands that national governments take "appropriate measures” to enforce the terms of the treaty, including civilian disarmament. If these countries can’t get this done on their own, however, Article 16 provides for UN assistance, specifically including help with the enforcement of "stockpile management, disarmament, demobilization and reintegration programmes.” In fact, a "voluntary trust fund” will be established to assist those countries that need help from UN peacekeepers or other regional forces to disarm their citizens
This is in direct conflict with the Second Amendment, but treaties have the force of law in the U.S. and can in some cases override the Constitution (a little known fact). In essence these traitors voted to suspend the Constitution of the United States of America.
Without the protections afforded by the Constitution we become an empire, ruled by force of arms. America has become the very thing we fought the Cold War to stop.
33 queries taking 0.005 seconds, 58 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.