March 25, 2020
Want to know why the US hasn't allocated $ for coronavirus? Here's what Nancy Pelosi and her co-criminals have added to the coronavirus funding bill, stalling it in Congress:
1. Increased fuel emission standards for airlines receiving funds and carbon offsets.
2. Payment for up to $10,000 in student loans/
3. Same-day voter registration, early voting, voting by mail, ballot harvesting.
4. Preserving collective bargaining powers for unions.
5. The expansion of wind and solar tax credits.
6. Requirements for people to collect federal and corporate gender and racial diversity data.
7. Post Office Bailout
8. Automatic extension of nonimmigrant visas.
9. Restricting colleges from providing information about citizenship status.
... and their perennial favorite ...
10. Money for Planned Parenthood to perform more abortions.
And that's just the main points, details below. People are DYING, and these mortarforking corkstacking Democrats want to hijack the money for abortions, illegals, and the climate?
Criminals fiddling while Rome burns. The virus deaths are on their heads. Pass the authorization for money for virus defense and deal with the rest later.
And all my Democrat friends ... you should be deeply, deeply ashamed of your Democrat members of Congress.
A Democrat reader spouted the usual bull:
This is essentially what happened to kill the Senate bill:
The poorest people in the country were offered $600-$1,200 a piece with conditions.
Corporations were offered half a trillion dollars with NO conditions. Democrats rightfully voted no.
1. I see nothing wrong with getting concessions in return for bailout payments.
2. College graduates are having particular difficulties in finding and keeping employment which puts them in danger of default. In other words, they need assistance just like the corporations do.
3. With quarantines and social distancing in place our democracy, which is dependent of fair elections, is in danger. Several primaries were postponed, which threaten the legitimacy of the November General Election.
4. I would need to see the details on this one.
5. This ensures employment in a vulnerable industry.
6. This one is puzzling.
7. One of the largest federal employers. Certainly as worthy as the airline industry.
8. I’d have to see the details but it maybe related to the need to lower travel.
9. Why should colleges be giving out this confidential information?
10. Most of Planned Parenthood’s budget is for health rather than abortions.
And I replied:
The poorest people in the country are the least injured by what has happened. They still receive their benefits and life is going on pretty much as always. The whole point of this is a BAILOUT not a stimulus. It's intended to help businesses survive while they are closed or have seriously cut back patronage. It is also supposed to aid those who have been laid off. But if there is no job to return to unemployment aid is rather less than useful. Democrats and others can whine all they wish about "big corporate" boogeymen all they want but in the end it is the big corporate boogeymen and the small businesses that are the core of our economy, and they have all been injured by government policy in this case. It can be seen as a kind of eminent domain taking without compensation. BTW the bill died because the Democrats refuse to help President Trump in any way, shape, or form and will not concede one inch on their demands. They are hostage takers, economic terrorists who would rather America suffer then the President and his party help the nation recover.
This is a bailout, not a stimulus. It is NOT to "help the worker" but to aid businesses in surviving the artificial crash caused by "shelter in place" and other government-mand
Buy oxycontin online now from rexonpharmacy.com without a prescription with your debit/credit card , bitcoins or paypal and get discreet next day delivery.
This medication is used to help relieve severe ongoing pain (such as due to cancer). Oxycodone belongs to a class of drugs known as opioid (narcotic) analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
The higher strengths of this drug (more than 40 milligrams per tablet) should be used only if you have been regularly taking moderate to large amounts of opioid pain medication. These strengths may cause overdose (even death) if taken by a person who has not been regularly taking opioids.
Do not use the extended-release form of oxycodone to relieve pain that is mild or that will go away in a few days. This medication is not for occasional ("as needed”) use.
Posted by: buy oxycodone pills at April 04, 2020 01:17 PM (hMk+1)
37 queries taking 0.2767 seconds, 115 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.